F0XDIE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

F0XDIE

A forum for all Clan F0XDIE members in the game Metal Gear Solid Online.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Awwwwww, NOOO!! Not AURA!! D:

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
P!llow Pants
Captain
Captain

Awwwwww, NOOO!! Not AURA!! D: Empty
PostSubject: Awwwwww, NOOO!! Not AURA!! D:   Awwwwww, NOOO!! Not AURA!! D: I_icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 9:26 am

K guys so i wont be on the forum anymore. I need to focus on whats im portant at the moment and right now its Graduating. So i probably wont talk to u guys so much anymore because im gonna lighten up on the MGO playing too. I need to put full focus on what is gonna affect me in the future. Im gonna miss u guys!!! talk to u when the oportunity comes.
Back to top Go down
Solid Strom
Private
Private
Solid Strom

PostSubject: Re: Awwwwww, NOOO!! Not AURA!! D:   Awwwwww, NOOO!! Not AURA!! D: I_icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 2:15 pm

Seriously...it's almost June. What more could you have to do?
Back to top Go down
chuy
Private
Private
chuy

PostSubject: im old   Awwwwww, NOOO!! Not AURA!! D: I_icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 4:31 pm

are you graduating high school? if so whats so hard lol jk
Back to top Go down
Darkseid08
F0XDIE Leader
F0XDIE Leader
Darkseid08

PostSubject: Re: Awwwwww, NOOO!! Not AURA!! D:   Awwwwww, NOOO!! Not AURA!! D: I_icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 4:44 pm

its nothing hard. shes just putting her priorities in line and she really wants to focus on school. Yes it may be over soon but whats the harm in dedicating to school? Lets just support her decision, she'll be back eventually.
Back to top Go down
P!llow Pants
Captain
Captain

PostSubject: Re: Awwwwww, NOOO!! Not AURA!! D:   Awwwwww, NOOO!! Not AURA!! D: I_icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 2:56 pm

Well my freshman and sophmore years i was a big pot head and failed almost all my classes so im paying for it now. I have to pass all my current calles in order to graduate. So i really need to focus becaus im failing accounting and i need to get some hours in my adult studies class which means i cant go to work for a couple days to get the hours in. which means no forum. But as soon as im good and solid on graduating ill be back. And ill be on the forum today so yeah
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Awwwwww, NOOO!! Not AURA!! D:   Awwwwww, NOOO!! Not AURA!! D: I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Awwwwww, NOOO!! Not AURA!! D:
Page 1 of 1