F0XDIE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

F0XDIE

A forum for all Clan F0XDIE members in the game Metal Gear Solid Online.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Goonies vs Darkseid and P!llow survival vid

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Darkseid08
F0XDIE Leader
F0XDIE Leader
Darkseid08

Goonies vs Darkseid and P!llow survival vid Empty
PostSubject: Goonies vs Darkseid and P!llow survival vid   Goonies vs Darkseid and P!llow survival vid I_icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2009 3:36 pm

Back to top Go down
Solid Strom
Private
Private
Solid Strom

PostSubject: Re: Goonies vs Darkseid and P!llow survival vid   Goonies vs Darkseid and P!llow survival vid I_icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 8:11 am

Wow...I was left really unimpressed watching this. Alot a shotty AA and corner camping. I did laugh at them thinking Dark was lag switching. "He's doing pretty good and is a little laggy. If we loose we need an excuse. He must be lag switching!" I have no idea about Shadowfox switching though but since I didn't see any "Conection Unstable" things I'm going to assume he wasn't. The wanna be goons was a nice touch though. Aura did pretty good. Gj.
Back to top Go down
Darkseid08
F0XDIE Leader
F0XDIE Leader
Darkseid08

PostSubject: Re: Goonies vs Darkseid and P!llow survival vid   Goonies vs Darkseid and P!llow survival vid I_icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 1:38 pm

lol yeah the wanna be goons was funny but yes aura did rip it better than i did! but yes they do whatever it takes to win i've been using shotty a lot more lately myself i like being called a shotty nub/scrub makes me feel great!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Goonies vs Darkseid and P!llow survival vid   Goonies vs Darkseid and P!llow survival vid I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Goonies vs Darkseid and P!llow survival vid
Page 1 of 1