F0XDIE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

F0XDIE

A forum for all Clan F0XDIE members in the game Metal Gear Solid Online.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Leaving F0XDIE.

Go down 
+2
chuy
P!llow Pants
6 posters
AuthorMessage
P!llow Pants
Captain
Captain

Leaving F0XDIE. Empty
PostSubject: Leaving F0XDIE.   Leaving F0XDIE. I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 1:31 am

"It was the best of time it was the worst of times."

I love you all... but this is pathetic now.

Today i played with a bunch of n00bs. Levels 11 and lower... didn't know two shits about what they where doing, but you know what made it so fun? They listened and i had fun.

so i decided to leave f0xdie.

sorry.
Back to top Go down
chuy
Private
Private
chuy

Leaving F0XDIE. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leaving F0XDIE.   Leaving F0XDIE. I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 6:19 am

yeah after being gone for so long, i noticed that no one is on, last night i saw 2 people online, and alot of the people i used to play with are gone to, i dont want to leave, yall have been good to me, but i understand why yur leaving aura i might be moving on to better pastures
Back to top Go down
P!llow Pants
Captain
Captain

Leaving F0XDIE. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leaving F0XDIE.   Leaving F0XDIE. I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2009 1:31 am

Chuy i want you to follow me and Manny!! cuz i dont want to be in a dif clan but i have to .. took me a wile to realize u cant eat rotten food. Goose, and hopefully tim will follow us.. we know wer going into a leet clan.. we have a couple clans lined up willing to take all 5 of us. just as long as we git gud Razz
Back to top Go down
Solid Strom
Private
Private
Solid Strom

Leaving F0XDIE. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leaving F0XDIE.   Leaving F0XDIE. I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2009 11:43 pm

"You know what thats fine... because the reason u
left isnt because of f0xdie, its because your survival teams pissed you
off. U know Manny and i have been trying to make it a more active clan
but u could be patient enough to wait till i can come back and host
rooms so we can get more people because no one else can host. its not f0xdie's fault u never won its yours. But
its cool u can use f0xdie as an excuse to leave i dont wanna be mean but its ok if u left on good
terms.. u just didnt wanna be in fd but dont gimmie BS about how u left
cuz teamwork and activness.. nah cuz thats not that much of a problem..
you have no one to blame but yourself. These reason why u left us.. hah
no sir those are reasons that can be easily fixed but you just wanted
out because of the offers u wer getting which is ok if thats what u
told us. and dont say i "might" come back.. do u realize how insulting
that is? dont act like we NEED you.lol more has happend in the time manny has been
leader then in the time kevin has been leader and u know what blazing
wtf do u know about loyalty? u left once remember? i dont even count u
anymore... honestly i think your just a follower.. and idc anymore u
can leave fd too cuz if that what u think we dont need people like you
around. Im not talking like i knew what u went threw lear how
understand that im saying u guys complain about losing.if anyone had a problem with fd GTFO we
dont need people like you around.. im sure manny has no problem with
starting over with a new roster. the cleaner the better."

That was some of the things that you've said about people leaving. These are people who played alot more then you and after you had a small small example of what they were putting up with you just quit and bailed. After all the stuff that's been said about me and more so RC leaving, all this loyalty talk and how "Me and Manny are going to make FD leet again talk" and then you do this...I want an apology. Not even to me, but to Blazing & RC & anyone else you've looked down on or talked bad too because of their lack of "loyalty". I had originally had a much nastier message wrote out when I first read this, but me venting and cracking on your hipocracy isn't the point of this so I changed it. You looked down and talked to some pretty good people over something really stupid and all I want for you to do is make it right.
Back to top Go down
P!llow Pants
Captain
Captain

Leaving F0XDIE. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leaving F0XDIE.   Leaving F0XDIE. I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 12:26 pm

First off you dont know why i left FD and why FD isnt a clan anymore. I'm not apologizing to anyone because i stick to what i say. The only reason i left FD is because Manny was going to give up leadership back to Snake and i wouldnt leave FD if i knew that leadership was gonna be given to someone that could actually handle being leader and i think the clan wouldnt be anything without mannys leadership. and its not like i left FD because of survival or to improve my resume i think you guys left for totally different reasons t like survival teams or ppl being online. and the only reason i cuss you out is because you didnt leave for the same reason i did. i left because the clan was going to disband anyways and im gonna follow manny. It's not being disloyal i left while the clan was inactive. I'd appreciate it if you wouldnt call me out where everyone could see come to me personally. Dont argue with me i dont wanna argue with anyone anymore im sick of it i think its clear i've been trying to be nice and cool to you guys hopefully you saw that if you didnt that sucks then i just wasted my time but you know what im unloyal is leaving over and over, not leaving and knowing you wont come back. The only person i apologize to is RC and no one else.
Back to top Go down
Solid Strom
Private
Private
Solid Strom

Leaving F0XDIE. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leaving F0XDIE.   Leaving F0XDIE. I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 12:43 pm

Wow...just wow. Why is it you're free you call out or argue with anyone you want and we're all just suppose to be cool with it but when someone does it to you it's "Don't call me out in public, come to me personally" You know what? No, no on this because this is a very clan related issue. You have no reason why I left FD so don't talk down to me. You can't say you didn't leave because of survival because that's the only time you play.
Back to top Go down
P!llow Pants
Captain
Captain

Leaving F0XDIE. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leaving F0XDIE.   Leaving F0XDIE. I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 3:46 pm

I dont care if anyone calls me out on this... i dont care.. i care bout YOU calling me out on this cuz you only do it HERE.. its like.. come to personal and ill take you more serious. No i didnt leave because of survival issues. 1st day i came back FD Killed it in survival! second day was last friday and i didnt even play with fd. so dont tell me i left because of survival. AND i only play one survival day... and not even for the whole time. Get it threw your head kevin.. i left fd because manny and i though hey wouldnt it be cool if we joined the goonies? we could have stayed in fd sure but we though since no one really close ot us is in fd anymore why not. overyone just complained anyway. I only say sorry to rc because i did call him out and i shouldnt have because he was VERY loyal to fd and he only left once and he didnt insult us by comming back and leaving like ionno dilson or you. So SORRY MARKY i mean that. lol everyone gets one i guess. But anyway.. kevin w/e ok i dont wanna argue with you... all this arguing from rc leaving to now... it truly was a waste of time and im sorry for that but i dont want it to get in between any of our friendship.
Back to top Go down
Darkseid08
F0XDIE Leader
F0XDIE Leader
Darkseid08

Leaving F0XDIE. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leaving F0XDIE.   Leaving F0XDIE. I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 3:55 pm

k now shake hands...and go back to your desks
Back to top Go down
Solid Strom
Private
Private
Solid Strom

Leaving F0XDIE. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leaving F0XDIE.   Leaving F0XDIE. I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 3:57 pm

Well I tried...

Last edited by Solid Strom on Tue Apr 28, 2009 9:15 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Blazing Flame
Private
Private
Blazing Flame

Leaving F0XDIE. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leaving F0XDIE.   Leaving F0XDIE. I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 10:37 pm

wat happen to ur two secret elite weapons i thought thy were going to put fd back on the map. i stood quite about u disrespecting me an now u say that i dnt deserve a sorry wow thats fuked up aura. the truth of the matter is u got mad at ppl 4 leaving an told ppl off an wen u told me off i understood where u were comming from thats y i stood quite but now that u left as well y not give me a little im sorry that wouldent kill you right
Back to top Go down
Raging Cobra
Private
Private
Raging Cobra

Leaving F0XDIE. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leaving F0XDIE.   Leaving F0XDIE. I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2009 11:54 am

Yes i think Blazing deserves an apology because u tried to insult him by calling him a follower, and now u say your gonna FOLLOW manny. I know u don't like when ppl. leave and come back, but i think when ppl. come back it's like an apology and they'd like to try again, but if they do it over and over i see how that could be annoying, but Blazing only left once, and everyone's allowed one right? The reason why u want to follow manny is because u want to stick with ppl. that you know and that are close to you, that's why Blazing joined Elements with me, and i don't look down on him for doing that, i'm really happy he's in the same clan as me again.
Back to top Go down
P!llow Pants
Captain
Captain

Leaving F0XDIE. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leaving F0XDIE.   Leaving F0XDIE. I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2009 1:29 pm

wow see you guys just keep going and going your all like little energizer bunnies. Blazing im not saying sorry to you because your saying right now in that msg. that you understood where i was comming from and no you didnt understand where i was comming from because if you did you wouldnt have left FD TWICE. ok blazing left before we established we wer raising the white flag. And im following manny because hes my boyfriend and we see eye to eye on a lot, i agreed that FD was going down the wrong path is what i meant by "following" but other than that IM the one who said i was going to the goonies IM the one who though manny should come with me. so IM not following Anyone to Any clan. And btw i NEVER said anything about blazing going to elements with you, Actually good luck with that i wish you guys the best. But you know what iv been at least trying to forget this whole drama which is why i dont talk about it in the chat which is why i said happy birthday to blazing on his birthday which is why i dont care much for continuing this pointless argument. In the end whats this all going to fix? nothing. We all when our seperate ways and im sure all of us are happy with where we are all at. So whats the point? And blazing... Manny and i did have secret weapons but why waste them in a clan full of people who didnt even wanna care or work with us in fixing f0xdie. All you guys ever did was Complain about the situations insteed of trying to fix them. I know my secret weapon (my cousin Xavier) will be comming soon but hes going threw a lot of shit in his life right now. btw hes my secret weapon because hes beast.. omg is he beast... not even 3 weeks playing and hes gotten to lvl 15. I know hes going to make the Goonies More leet than they already are.
Back to top Go down
Solid Strom
Private
Private
Solid Strom

Leaving F0XDIE. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leaving F0XDIE.   Leaving F0XDIE. I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2009 2:02 pm

Please stop saying all the clan's are "leet" There are very very very few actual elite clans out there...and we couldn't get into any of them.
Back to top Go down
Darkseid08
F0XDIE Leader
F0XDIE Leader
Darkseid08

Leaving F0XDIE. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leaving F0XDIE.   Leaving F0XDIE. I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 2:28 pm

speak for yourself sir! maybe the whole clan isnt leet but for the most part the players are pretty leet. maybe not as leet as BKY or WiN or whatever but still leet
Back to top Go down
Solid Strom
Private
Private
Solid Strom

Leaving F0XDIE. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leaving F0XDIE.   Leaving F0XDIE. I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 2:41 pm

Well if they're not as elite as BKY or WiN then they're not elite. Google what elite means. It's the best of the best. The Top Gun clans. I'm not even saying Elements is elite. But what's wrong with being really really good? I think "leet" gets thrown around too much, like "love" or "hate". Just my opinion though, not here to start a fight.
Back to top Go down
Darkseid08
F0XDIE Leader
F0XDIE Leader
Darkseid08

Leaving F0XDIE. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leaving F0XDIE.   Leaving F0XDIE. I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 2:43 pm

no you make a valid point and i respect where you're coming from i just think words can be of different meaning or value to people. At any rate im sure we're all happy with where we are now so lets all just enjoy it.
Back to top Go down
Solid Strom
Private
Private
Solid Strom

Leaving F0XDIE. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leaving F0XDIE.   Leaving F0XDIE. I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 3:00 pm

Yeah, you got a few weeks to enjoy it dark. lol I'll get my ps3 fixed soon and then I'm going to find the gun I can shoot you with. The curse must be broken!
Back to top Go down
Darkseid08
F0XDIE Leader
F0XDIE Leader
Darkseid08

Leaving F0XDIE. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leaving F0XDIE.   Leaving F0XDIE. I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 3:00 pm

lol we shall see old friend we shall see Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Leaving F0XDIE. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leaving F0XDIE.   Leaving F0XDIE. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Leaving F0XDIE.
Page 1 of 1