F0XDIE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

F0XDIE

A forum for all Clan F0XDIE members in the game Metal Gear Solid Online.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

TIPS and TRICKS :D

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Darkseid08
F0XDIE Leader
F0XDIE Leader
Darkseid08

TIPS and TRICKS :D Empty
PostSubject: TIPS and TRICKS :D   TIPS and TRICKS :D I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 3:52 pm

Um ok...

-To raise your level you should play levels higher than you and do well i you dont do well then you'll get a negative regardless.

-Don't Be afraid to use auto aim. its not nooby its just smart and ppl get butthurt when you're smarter than them.

-In RES/TSNE dont rush the target unless you know its going to work. patience is the best trait here

-When you get blown up dont try and get up. aim your rifle and wait for your enemy to come around if the coast is clear then get up.

-When playing CAP just keep picking up that target if your buddy drops it pick it up doesnt matter if you di just keep it moving closer and closer to the goal.

-Most importantly of all always ALWAYS ALWAYS communicate with your teammates whether by mic, keyboard or codec set approriate codecs to the games communication is vital to team work.

hope these help ill post more when i think of some. also if anyone else has any tips o trick feel free to post. GOOD HUNTING F0XDIE!
Back to top Go down
P!llow Pants
Captain
Captain

PostSubject: Re: TIPS and TRICKS :D   TIPS and TRICKS :D I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 5:01 pm

stuff i already knew Very Happy Razz
Back to top Go down
Solid Strom
Private
Private
Solid Strom

PostSubject: Re: TIPS and TRICKS :D   TIPS and TRICKS :D I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 5:07 pm

Shoot more people then shoot you is a big one lol. Ok but seriously, ALWAYS STAY AGRESSIVE!!! NEVER STAND STILL!! Unless its tsnea...then you can salute.
Back to top Go down
Darkseid08
F0XDIE Leader
F0XDIE Leader
Darkseid08

PostSubject: Re: TIPS and TRICKS :D   TIPS and TRICKS :D I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 5:13 pm

lol nice! good tips keep em coming
Back to top Go down
Solid Strom
Private
Private
Solid Strom

PostSubject: Re: TIPS and TRICKS :D   TIPS and TRICKS :D I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 8:46 pm

Something that's really help me win (not so much for stats) is don't always worry about getting the kill. Don't be afraid to take cover to reload or what I do alot, shoot someone a few times so they're monoed then let someone who has a much better angle on them take the kill while the guy on the other team is distracted with me.
Back to top Go down
P!llow Pants
Captain
Captain

PostSubject: Re: TIPS and TRICKS :D   TIPS and TRICKS :D I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 9:04 am

or u can make sure ur clip isn't empty and aim at their head for a quick shot? that way u get your kill, and no stats are harmed in the making of this ownage.
Back to top Go down
Solid Strom
Private
Private
Solid Strom

PostSubject: Re: TIPS and TRICKS :D   TIPS and TRICKS :D I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 11:08 am

Yeah thanks Aura...mine was a legit tip. Alot of times people get shot, with a full clip, trying to get a kill they have a bad angle on. In games like res cap and base, well pretty much anything other then TDM, kills aren't the most important thing.
Back to top Go down
Darkseid08
F0XDIE Leader
F0XDIE Leader
Darkseid08

PostSubject: Re: TIPS and TRICKS :D   TIPS and TRICKS :D I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 1:48 pm

yeah thats why i always wear mono to help others and myself Very Happy MORE TIPS PPL!
Back to top Go down
P!llow Pants
Captain
Captain

PostSubject: Re: TIPS and TRICKS :D   TIPS and TRICKS :D I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 2:52 pm

Only reason i wear mono all the time is so i know if i shot them or not, and maybe sometimes when im about to die i ramdomly shoot guys so other people will come after them, but i dont GIVE them the kill unless i CANT have it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TIPS and TRICKS :D   TIPS and TRICKS :D I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

TIPS and TRICKS :D
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
F0XDIE :: Useful Information-
Jump to: