F0XDIE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

F0XDIE

A forum for all Clan F0XDIE members in the game Metal Gear Solid Online.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Reruiting Memo for MGO Forum Rough Draft

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
ONOR
Private
Private

Reruiting Memo for MGO Forum Rough Draft Empty
PostSubject: Reruiting Memo for MGO Forum Rough Draft   Reruiting Memo for MGO Forum Rough Draft I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 8:20 pm

Give me your thoughts on this. Am I leaving anything out? or saying to much?

A few months ago the previous top 5 clan, FØXDIE, was recreated by the past member DeadFoxx and since then has been recruiting anti-glitchers and all around good players and people. Of course, as with any clan, we seek out top notch players, people who are friendly, and we do host tryouts as often as possible.

We have our own website with a forum, often make videos for youtube.com nad for fun, take pix, and host a weekly inner Clan-only 1v1 2v2 tournament. So we do some fun stuff. Peep the website for more info.

http://www.foxdie.cabanova.com/

Currently tryouts are pretty much the norm, CAP in BB. I realize this is somewhat of a tired initiation, but CAP BB just seems to be the best environment for a 1v1 setting. Sometimes, if deemed necessary, we'll tryout in TDM to see how you work as a team player.

A lot of the times stats will speak for themselves but tryouts are great because (1) We can get a feel for your style of play, (2) Get to know you and (3) Determine strength and weaknesses, e.g. where you best benefit the clan in a survival setting and for which survival team you'll be on as we usually have a TEAM A & B.

Requirements include:
14+ or, at minimum, 13 w/combined GP B^ & good kill/death ratio.
YOU MUST BE ACTIVE IN SURVIVAL.
Non-Glitcher. (If caught or seen glitching you're out no questions asked).

Clan search FØXDIE and contact:
DeadFoxx
BlazingFlame
Chuy
Solidus Shagg
Onor

Keep in mind that while we are serious about trying to do our best, we are a pretty laid back and mature clan; e.g., we don't taunt other players or call people lame names like noob, or say things that get good. That kinda stuff is frivolous and just flat out dumb.

THX&GL!

Hope to see some of you soon!
Back to top Go down
Deadfoxx
Private
Private

PostSubject: Re: Reruiting Memo for MGO Forum Rough Draft   Reruiting Memo for MGO Forum Rough Draft I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 25, 2009 3:20 pm

I dig it, awesome!
Back to top Go down
chuy
Private
Private
chuy

PostSubject: sounds   Reruiting Memo for MGO Forum Rough Draft I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 25, 2009 5:15 pm

sounds good to me
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Reruiting Memo for MGO Forum Rough Draft   Reruiting Memo for MGO Forum Rough Draft I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Reruiting Memo for MGO Forum Rough Draft
Page 1 of 1