F0XDIE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

F0XDIE

A forum for all Clan F0XDIE members in the game Metal Gear Solid Online.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I'm Sorry Everyone....

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Raging Cobra
Private
Private
Raging Cobra

I'm Sorry Everyone.... Empty
PostSubject: I'm Sorry Everyone....   I'm Sorry Everyone.... I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 4:38 pm

...but i was in Foxdie for six months and things have always been about the same, until the past few months. Only 3 people were on for suvival on average. That included me,shagg,and blazing flame. It just didn't feel like i was even in a clan anymore when only 3 of us are playing, i know alot of u are busy with life and can't always play. That's exactly why i felt like i had to leave, because no one is there to help us when we need it, and when we do have a full team of Foxdie, we're unorganized and sloppy..losing games we shouldn't lose....and that's because alot of people come and go, so i'm always playing with new people that don't work well with me. I feel really bad for leaving because i met alot of cool people that became my friends. That's why i stayed for so long in the first place, i'm always gonna be your friend, and even though i'm not in FD anymore i still wanted to register with this forum so i can still chat with you guys. I might come back to FD someday, but that's if you'll let me Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
P!llow Pants
Captain
Captain

PostSubject: Re: I'm Sorry Everyone....   I'm Sorry Everyone.... I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 5:30 pm

you know what thats fine... because the reason u left isnt because of f0xdie, its because your survival teams pissed you off. U know Manny and i have been trying to make it a more active clan but u could be patient enough to wait till i can come back and host rooms so we can get more people because no one else can host. The only team u wer ever on was with shagg and blazing and u complain about teamwork? how about picking a diff team? if u didnt wanna lost go with randoms.. did u consider that maybe your team or blazing and shagg just doesnt have teamwork? its not f0xdie's fault u never won its yours. But its cool u can use f0xdie as an excuse to leave because its obviouse u left for obama's clan and lets be honest.. how good are those leets gonna treat you? i dont wanna be mean but its ok if u left on good terms.. u just didnt wanna be in fd but dont gimmie BS about how u left cuz teamwork and activness.. nah cuz thats not that much of a problem.. you have no one to blame but yourself. These reason why u left us.. hah no sir those are reasons that can be easily fixed but you just wanted out because of the offers u wer getting which is ok if thats what u told us. and dont say i "might" come back.. do u realize how insulting that is? dont act like we NEED you.
Back to top Go down
Blazing Flame
Private
Private
Blazing Flame

PostSubject: Re: I'm Sorry Everyone....   I'm Sorry Everyone.... I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 5:50 pm

i 100% agree wit RC. AURA the y are u talking like u no wat we went through. Regerdless of who camduring surival, on a consistint lvl foxdie had 3 ppl who repersenting foxdie. I cant count how many times i invited ppl in our clan an no 1 other than RC, and shagg showed up. I would understand if it was only RC saying this, but to really keep it real wit u beside us 3 there was ppl that felt the same way. PPL like dead fox, strom and others that already left the clan. So the fact that u keep saying that we aint loyal or we werent patient makes no sence because the only reason y we stood was because we were loyal and we were patient. AND wen dark took over the clan he said there will b changes i was excited and happy but nuttin happend thats wen u got to look out 4 your self an move on
Back to top Go down
Darkseid08
F0XDIE Leader
F0XDIE Leader
Darkseid08

PostSubject: Re: I'm Sorry Everyone....   I'm Sorry Everyone.... I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 5:56 pm

how can i make changes when the clan itself isn't doing anything to better itself. i ask you guys endlessly make friends see ppl that are good and ask them to join but nothing. when i play nobody joins me. deadfoxx is almost never on i baarely see him and when he does join the room im in he leaves after getting killed once. We tried to get new members to join and we did. but they left so fast it left my head spinning because you guys can win with randoms I've done i know its not impossible but maybe you guys didnt care enough or something strom comes and goes i dont know what his problem is but we dont need him either. Point is you wanted to leave because of the losing. If thats the case you should have said so instead of saying it was because of the clan and activness and blah blah. keep it real
Back to top Go down
P!llow Pants
Captain
Captain

PostSubject: Re: I'm Sorry Everyone....   I'm Sorry Everyone.... I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 5:59 pm

lol more has happend in the time manny has been leader then in the time kevin has been leader and u know what blazing wtf do u know about loyalty? u left once remember? i dont even count u anymore... honestly i think your just a follower.. and idc anymore u can leave fd too cuz if that what u think we dont need people like you around. Im not talking like i knew what u went threw lear how understand that im saying u guys complain about losing.. ok but u guys claim to only play with eachother... so if u guys only play with eachother and your losing.. i dont need to be there to see that YOU GUYS are doing something wrong. if anyone had a problem with fd GTFO we dont need people like you around.. im sure manny has no problem with starting over with a new roster. the cleaner the better.
Back to top Go down
Darkseid08
F0XDIE Leader
F0XDIE Leader
Darkseid08

PostSubject: Re: I'm Sorry Everyone....   I'm Sorry Everyone.... I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 6:06 pm

i wouldnt care to start over i wouldnt care if FD from now on just had 6-12 ppl as long as we were committed and made no excuses then id be just alright with that
Back to top Go down
Blazing Flame
Private
Private
Blazing Flame

PostSubject: Re: I'm Sorry Everyone....   I'm Sorry Everyone.... I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 6:41 pm

lol wow u really said im a follwer. i would love to no who im dick ridding because i was the 1 who left first, not RC, not shagg. the reason y i came back was because i had hope 4 FD. AND if u really want to keep it real DARK im the last person who would dick ride some 1. u and aura are in an argument were u ARE NOT!! going to win. The ppl u are agruing wit are the same ppl thats been in FD 4 a long time. oh yea an a little secret 4 any one that thinks im not loyal Blazing Flame wasent my first guy that i join FD wit i joind wen obama big tom an all them ppl were there iv peen in FD 4 a long time befor most ppl. so the fact that u said im not loyal shows how naive u are. I dick ride no one
Back to top Go down
Raging Cobra
Private
Private
Raging Cobra

PostSubject: Re: I'm Sorry Everyone....   I'm Sorry Everyone.... I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 7:51 pm

P!llow Pants wrote:
you know what thats fine... because the reason u left isnt because of f0xdie, its because your survival teams pissed you off. U know Manny and i have been trying to make it a more active clan but u could be patient enough to wait till i can come back and host rooms so we can get more people because no one else can host. The only team u wer ever on was with shagg and blazing and u complain about teamwork? how about picking a diff team? if u didnt wanna lost go with randoms.. did u consider that maybe your team or blazing and shagg just doesnt have teamwork? its not f0xdie's fault u never won its yours. But its cool u can use f0xdie as an excuse to leave because its obviouse u left for obama's clan and lets be honest.. how good are those leets gonna treat you? i dont wanna be mean but its ok if u left on good terms.. u just didnt wanna be in fd but dont gimmie BS about how u left cuz teamwork and activness.. nah cuz thats not that much of a problem.. you have no one to blame but yourself. These reason why u left us.. hah no sir those are reasons that can be easily fixed but you just wanted out because of the offers u wer getting which is ok if thats what u told us. and dont say i "might" come back.. do u realize how insulting that is? dont act like we NEED you.

I left not because of foxdie?, but cuz of my survival teams pissing me off?..wtf?..how is that not related to foxdie?..i joined FD so i could have a clan FOR SURVIVAL, and there's only 3 people on regularly and that's what pissed me off. I'm not patient enough to wait for things to change?...i've been waiting for 6 months,(the whole time i've been in FD)for things to change, and things have gotten even worse the past few months. Ya the only team i was ever on was with Blaze and Shagg and we do have good teamwork but it's only half the team. I don't want to join with randoms i wanted to play with my clan, but we're only 3 ppl...and it's all my fault that we lost all the time?..that's BS..u can't blame it all on me. I didn't leave for Obama's clan..i left b4 i even talked to him about me leaving...the only offer i got was from FoxOp and i turned them down cuz i didn't get along with them as well as i did with the ppl in FD...and now they're falling apart too...u just assume u know what i was doing, and what i was thinking, but ur wrong..and how good are they gonna treat me?..do YOU realize how insulting THAT is?...well Obama's the leader and he's nice enough to help me out and let me play with him so i'd say that's treating me pretty good...and he's told me that i'm good so he'll put in a good word for me with the other guys. You and Manny told me that i'm good too, now u act like that was a lie. Obama's clan is just a temporary clan anyway, i'm just gonna play with them for a while and learn how the experts do it...and i was hoping that during that time u and manny would rebuild FD and that's when i would want to come back. I'm not acting like u guys need me, I actually needed u guys, but u can't be there when i need u...and u sure seem mad about me leaving, which means u wanted me to stay...now i wonder if u'd let me back in..if you wouldn't, then that means ur letting a clan issue in a video game get in the way of our friendship. It's not like i don't want to be ur friend anymore..im just trying to do what i think is best for me right now at this time. The issue of activeness and teamwork CANNOT be fixed EASILY, bcuz if it could, then it wouldn't be and issue in the first place.

Last edited by Raging Cobra on Mon Apr 06, 2009 9:37 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Blazing Flame
Private
Private
Blazing Flame

PostSubject: Re: I'm Sorry Everyone....   I'm Sorry Everyone.... I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 8:01 pm

well said RC
Back to top Go down
Raging Cobra
Private
Private
Raging Cobra

PostSubject: Re: I'm Sorry Everyone....   I'm Sorry Everyone.... I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 8:16 pm

P!llow Pants wrote:
lol more has happend in the time manny has been leader then in the time kevin has been leader and u know what blazing wtf do u know about loyalty? u left once remember? i dont even count u anymore... honestly i think your just a follower.. and idc anymore u can leave fd too cuz if that what u think we dont need people like you around. Im not talking like i knew what u went threw lear how understand that im saying u guys complain about losing.. ok but u guys claim to only play with eachother... so if u guys only play with eachother and your losing.. i dont need to be there to see that YOU GUYS are doing something wrong. if anyone had a problem with fd GTFO we dont need people like you around.. im sure manny has no problem with starting over with a new roster. the cleaner the better.

Well Kevin told me that he recruited about half of the "old Foxdie" so it's not like he's never done anything to help build the clan...and WOW Aura i can't believe how rude you are to Blazing about him being unloyal bcuz he left once. LMAO!!...WHAT ABOUT MANNY?!!...that's right...MANNY, you know? the current leader of FD? He left at least once or twice!..and you've talked about leaving a few times, (like when that Reno guy was in the clan for example) so don't talk about loyalty to other people when ur leader is no better.
Back to top Go down
Darkseid08
F0XDIE Leader
F0XDIE Leader
Darkseid08

PostSubject: Re: I'm Sorry Everyone....   I'm Sorry Everyone.... I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 11:06 am

yeah i left FD but when i first left i didnt leave when you guys had practically nobody in the clan. and Snake was still in charge. The second time i left was because i felt you guys quit caring because it seemed like everyone got lazy. Bu you said you wanna see how the pros do it? You have to leave FD to see how the pros do it. clearly you're looking for excuses. and look i know nobody likes losing and you have a point there you deserve to win but its not gonna happen if you do nothing to make it happen. you said you shagg and blazing play well with each other and the rest is randoms. tell those randoms what to do. give them orders. Have you done that? probably not you never put yourself in the position to win and you blame the clan for it
Back to top Go down
P!llow Pants
Captain
Captain

PostSubject: Re: I'm Sorry Everyone....   I'm Sorry Everyone.... I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 11:36 am

funny part is that even if i did say i would leave i never did. Everyone except the new people in f0xdie has officially left at least once now... i have yet to do that. And i know FOR A FACT that everyone has even TALKED about leaving. And if u knew the kinda shit vulgar things ren0 would say im sure ud leave if he joined too. But you know what.. ALL OF YOU are on the same level here because you have all left before so really im sorry for pointing out names yeah thats my bad.. realisticly all of u wou;d be unloyal in that case but because this is NEW f0xdie i dont see anymore... why that should matter. Im also not saying the leets are going to treat u well because "you suck" im saying.. these fuckers are all 16s' they care about winning .. maybe not obama but i wanna bet on most of them. They are all gonna play with eachother and not even think about the other people in the clan but im NOT saying that WILL happen im saying u cant go in there thinking your gonna be on their same level of thinking. Like iv said before mark i DO value your freindship and even if your not in f0xdie im still gonna talk to u idk if left for foxdi3 id still talk to you. Kevin did get some people in the roster sure... 12 and down right? manny and i got 14s' to join and some even stayed... thats a lot already. Manny trimmed the fat and id say thats A LOT for how long hes been leader imagine what can happen when hes been leader for as long as kevin was. If your not winning in survival mark.. you HAVE told me before that you win a lot more with randoms... why didnt you do that? what i meant about "not being fds fault" was if your blaming fd for ur losing... then u might as well be blaming blazing and shagg, becasue like u said.. u guys basically ARE f0xdie since your the only ones ever on. I think im mad about this whole thing because i though we wer all buddies and no matter what would happen to the clan we would stick by eachother. i mean a clan is just a tag by your name. and especially now you guys can play with who ever when ever we ARE still in the prosses of rebuilding remember? untill we can reach our peak again then will we be able to have that stong clan connection like before. Blazing i dont like how you act like u have more say because uv been in longer.. im sure iv been in f0xdie longer if not pretty damn close to as long as u have. i was there before rc and obama, so your no more loyal than i would be. i think u guys are thinking im more mad about this becuase the clan.. honestly im more hurt because i though this clan was about friends.. man this clan was a family! thats the first thing i would say to people before they applied thats why im so shocked you guys would turn around so easy because i was obviously thinking something that wasnt there. btw the only reason i think blazing is following is becuase he didnt speak up untill you did mark. Put anyone there and it would look like they wer following. AND WHAT WINNING!? thats where YOU have the wrong veiw about things.. there is NO winning in this argument. winning an argument is what toddlers do... adults talk about things in a mature manner knowing the conclusion will come to a peace. dont kid me either the reason u came back to FD wasnt because of friends because when u left we never really played with u all that much.. u came back because we told you to and we gave u a hard time about it. i remember that day like it was yesterday. no one here is better than another ok? im not saying u guys suck i own.. *maybe a little bit* JK! im just saying since when do you need a diff emblem next to your name to get on a good team? just because your in f0xdie doesnt mean u cant play with lose. The only reason manny says if u leave your out its becuase we dont want people pulling dillson's and kevin's on us. We dont want people comming and going as they please because then they think they can continue to do it. But i of course would love it if FD was the way it was before when we wer all like family and AND we could all pwn together at the same time xD
Back to top Go down
Raging Cobra
Private
Private
Raging Cobra

PostSubject: Re: I'm Sorry Everyone....   I'm Sorry Everyone.... I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 3:29 pm

Darkseid08 wrote:
yeah i left FD but when i first left i didnt leave when you guys had practically nobody in the clan. and Snake was still in charge. The second time i left was because i felt you guys quit caring because it seemed like everyone got lazy. Bu you said you wanna see how the pros do it? You have to leave FD to see how the pros do it. clearly you're looking for excuses. and look i know nobody likes losing and you have a point there you deserve to win but its not gonna happen if you do nothing to make it happen. you said you shagg and blazing play well with each other and the rest is randoms. tell those randoms what to do. give them orders. Have you done that? probably not you never put yourself in the position to win and you blame the clan for it

Have i ever given anyone orders?..probably not?...pff...again more assumptions...but yes i give orders all the time and ppl. hardly ever listen...ur not there most of the time to see and hear what goes on, and when u have been on my team i let u take charge since ur the leader...and you've gotten just as mad as i have when u see how sloppy we are and how no one really listens to orders. Ya i want to see how the pros do it so i can learn new and better strategy to share with other ppl., i don't see that as a poor excuse at all, i'm looking to improve, and there's nothing wrong with that. Your reason's for leaving FD the second time was because u felt like no one cared and got lazy?..that's exactly the same thing i feel lately...blazing would invite ppl. in the clan for survival and they wouldn't show up, that's not caring, and we seem lazy cuz we're losing games to low level teams which means we need some serious practice..but we don't have practices...which relates back to not caring.
Back to top Go down
Darkseid08
F0XDIE Leader
F0XDIE Leader
Darkseid08

PostSubject: Re: I'm Sorry Everyone....   I'm Sorry Everyone.... I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 3:33 pm

i dont see how you think we've gotten lazy. its not a matter of getting lazy right now. Back then everyones schedule was different and more people showed up. right now its waaay different. and i've also told you guys to make practices and apparently it never gets done. so theres no one to blame. this discussion is so moot right now its really getting bothersome.
Back to top Go down
Solid Strom
Private
Private
Solid Strom

PostSubject: Re: I'm Sorry Everyone....   I'm Sorry Everyone.... I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 1:15 pm

If everyone in FD was wearing the magical combination of clothes that actually shoots your own bullets back at you you'd be set. I still can't kill this guy!!
Back to top Go down
Darkseid08
F0XDIE Leader
F0XDIE Leader
Darkseid08

PostSubject: Re: I'm Sorry Everyone....   I'm Sorry Everyone.... I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 1:20 pm

uh what?
Back to top Go down
Solid Strom
Private
Private
Solid Strom

PostSubject: Re: I'm Sorry Everyone....   I'm Sorry Everyone.... I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 1:28 pm

Strom can not Kill dark. Dark kill Strom alot. Strom a sad panda.... Sad
Back to top Go down
Darkseid08
F0XDIE Leader
F0XDIE Leader
Darkseid08

PostSubject: Re: I'm Sorry Everyone....   I'm Sorry Everyone.... I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 5:34 pm

mwaaahahahahahahaha
Back to top Go down
Solid Strom
Private
Private
Solid Strom

PostSubject: Re: I'm Sorry Everyone....   I'm Sorry Everyone.... I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 8:47 pm

Survival was fun. We owned til we got to the glitchers. Seriously unstopable. GJ
Back to top Go down
Darkseid08
F0XDIE Leader
F0XDIE Leader
Darkseid08

PostSubject: Re: I'm Sorry Everyone....   I'm Sorry Everyone.... I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2009 2:28 pm

yeah but oh well man what can you do?
Back to top Go down
Solid Strom
Private
Private
Solid Strom

PostSubject: Re: I'm Sorry Everyone....   I'm Sorry Everyone.... I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2009 4:09 pm

Cry...and eat....
Back to top Go down
Darkseid08
F0XDIE Leader
F0XDIE Leader
Darkseid08

PostSubject: Re: I'm Sorry Everyone....   I'm Sorry Everyone.... I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2009 5:28 pm

eat ice cream and watch the notebook?
Back to top Go down
Solid Strom
Private
Private
Solid Strom

PostSubject: Re: I'm Sorry Everyone....   I'm Sorry Everyone.... I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 11:08 am

Yup dark...just curl up in my snuggie with some ice cream and watch "Waiting to Exhale".....and just stay awake. Anything to keep the nightmares of Dark r@ping me away...
Back to top Go down
Darkseid08
F0XDIE Leader
F0XDIE Leader
Darkseid08

PostSubject: Re: I'm Sorry Everyone....   I'm Sorry Everyone.... I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 1:28 pm

lol dark will haunt you in dreams my friend no escaping his evil reign
Back to top Go down
Solid Strom
Private
Private
Solid Strom

PostSubject: Re: I'm Sorry Everyone....   I'm Sorry Everyone.... I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 2:49 pm

Whoa, in you last comment you went 1st AND 3rd person. GJ buddy.
Back to top Go down
Darkseid08
F0XDIE Leader
F0XDIE Leader
Darkseid08

PostSubject: Re: I'm Sorry Everyone....   I'm Sorry Everyone.... I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 2:52 pm

lol i meant to keep it third person as if i wasnt dark but it came out all egotistical meh oh well
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'm Sorry Everyone....   I'm Sorry Everyone.... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I'm Sorry Everyone....
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
F0XDIE :: General Discussion-
Jump to: