F0XDIE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

F0XDIE

A forum for all Clan F0XDIE members in the game Metal Gear Solid Online.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

F0XDIE is coming back

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Solid Strom
Private
Private
Solid Strom

F0XDIE is coming back Empty
PostSubject: F0XDIE is coming back   F0XDIE is coming back I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 3:10 pm

So I got SnakeShits cell number the other day and actually got to talk to him a bit. It looks like I'm going to get leadership of FD back and I figure what the hell? Why not try to bring it back a bit. SO in like a week or so I'm going to take my seat on back throne of pwn and already go some of my MGO buddies ready to help me make this work. If any of you want in let me know.

Also, I want to be able to get ahold of you guys eaiser so if anyone is up to it, pm me their cell or house phone numbers.
Back to top Go down
Deadfoxx
Private
Private

PostSubject: Re: F0XDIE is coming back   F0XDIE is coming back I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 2:56 pm

Yeh he sent me the same message too a few days ago. i was thinking hard about it but felt that maybe it was better we left it the way it was. It didn't feel right to me. It feels like a good tribute to what we once were and a new FD allows a new generation to make FD strong again. Don't get me wrong it's been hard but we're definately getting there. I love looking back at the F0XDIE still listed on the ranking, it gives us all motivation to play strong, to live up to something. Besides I like the new spelling lol.

I just wouldn't want to seem like we're competing with each other. We're all FD to the bone.
Back to top Go down
Solid Strom
Private
Private
Solid Strom

PostSubject: Re: F0XDIE is coming back   F0XDIE is coming back I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 9:59 am

Yeah I guess I never though of it like that. You make a really good point. Maybe it's best to just leave it as a tribute.
Back to top Go down
P!llow Pants
Captain
Captain

PostSubject: Re: F0XDIE is coming back   F0XDIE is coming back I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 9:33 pm

i dont like peas :/
Back to top Go down
Solid Strom
Private
Private
Solid Strom

PostSubject: Re: F0XDIE is coming back   F0XDIE is coming back I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 12:32 pm

Um...ok....then I guess don't eat peas.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: F0XDIE is coming back   F0XDIE is coming back I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

F0XDIE is coming back
Page 1 of 1