F0XDIE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

F0XDIE

A forum for all Clan F0XDIE members in the game Metal Gear Solid Online.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I ACTUALLY GOT TO PLAY LAST NIGHT!!!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Solid Strom
Private
Private
Solid Strom

I ACTUALLY GOT TO PLAY LAST NIGHT!!! Empty
PostSubject: I ACTUALLY GOT TO PLAY LAST NIGHT!!!   I ACTUALLY GOT TO PLAY LAST NIGHT!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 10:56 am

I spent like and hour-hour and a half reinstalling everything and sat down and got ready to rock...when the PSN decided to be horrible. I got in 2 f**king training games and that's it. Oh man...so pissed. But II is insane and was glad they gave out free 10k so I could buy some white gear. Woot!
Back to top Go down
P!llow Pants
Captain
Captain

PostSubject: Re: I ACTUALLY GOT TO PLAY LAST NIGHT!!!   I ACTUALLY GOT TO PLAY LAST NIGHT!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 10:40 pm

yay! you need to play a lot more... i liked being able to talk to u for the little wile i was online. I wanted to play D: .... BTW PEOPLE IT ARE MY BIRFFDAYYYY!! Smile i are legal now Wink lol jk **** belongs to Manny P. AND JUST MANNY P. Smile love you baby!**** xD
Back to top Go down
Solid Strom
Private
Private
Solid Strom

PostSubject: Re: I ACTUALLY GOT TO PLAY LAST NIGHT!!!   I ACTUALLY GOT TO PLAY LAST NIGHT!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 2:16 pm

Well happy birthday Aura! I got you a gift. I can't ruin the surprise but the lap dance I plan on doing for you is quite tasteful if you ask me. Nothing like the one I gave Dark on his birthday. I had to shower a long long long long time to get the layer of shame off me after that one...
Back to top Go down
P!llow Pants
Captain
Captain

PostSubject: Re: I ACTUALLY GOT TO PLAY LAST NIGHT!!!   I ACTUALLY GOT TO PLAY LAST NIGHT!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 4:48 pm

lmao EEWWW Razz
Back to top Go down
Darkseid08
F0XDIE Leader
F0XDIE Leader
Darkseid08

PostSubject: Re: I ACTUALLY GOT TO PLAY LAST NIGHT!!!   I ACTUALLY GOT TO PLAY LAST NIGHT!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 4:53 pm

hah xD
Back to top Go down
Solid Strom
Private
Private
Solid Strom

PostSubject: Re: I ACTUALLY GOT TO PLAY LAST NIGHT!!!   I ACTUALLY GOT TO PLAY LAST NIGHT!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 2:38 pm

Yea you say ewww now but....
Back to top Go down
P!llow Pants
Captain
Captain

PostSubject: Re: I ACTUALLY GOT TO PLAY LAST NIGHT!!!   I ACTUALLY GOT TO PLAY LAST NIGHT!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 9:14 am

xD awww i miss you kevie!
Back to top Go down
Solid Strom
Private
Private
Solid Strom

PostSubject: Re: I ACTUALLY GOT TO PLAY LAST NIGHT!!!   I ACTUALLY GOT TO PLAY LAST NIGHT!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 12:56 pm

Oh I'll be back soon! I've been away from MG0-crack for too long but my crack pipe is on it's way back!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I ACTUALLY GOT TO PLAY LAST NIGHT!!!   I ACTUALLY GOT TO PLAY LAST NIGHT!!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I ACTUALLY GOT TO PLAY LAST NIGHT!!!
Page 1 of 1