F0XDIE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

F0XDIE

A forum for all Clan F0XDIE members in the game Metal Gear Solid Online.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

New FD head website

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Deadfoxx
Private
Private

New FD head website Empty
PostSubject: New FD head website   New FD head website I_icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2009 8:52 pm

I made a main/head website for FD with some history and some cool things. The site leads to this forum so it will still be the main form of communication. The site is more of a digital monument, check it out: www.foxdie.cabanova.com
Back to top Go down
Solid Strom
Private
Private
Solid Strom

PostSubject: Re: New FD head website   New FD head website I_icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 12:26 pm

Dude that is so f**king sick! Do you guys have a dress code? I see alot of red in there. I honestly am counting the seconds till I get to play again. Hopefully it'll be any day now. Keep up the amazing work.
Back to top Go down
Deadfoxx
Private
Private

PostSubject: Re: New FD head website   New FD head website I_icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 1:27 pm

haven't enforced a dress code yet but it's mainly red and tan/beige. And we'll be waiting
Back to top Go down
Darkseid08
F0XDIE Leader
F0XDIE Leader
Darkseid08

PostSubject: Re: New FD head website   New FD head website I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 12:44 pm

yeah i checked it out a few days ago its an awesome job. you're really putting in a lot of work into this thing man its good to see FD take a step in the right direction. And from what i can tell you guys are really expanding keep on pushing DF!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New FD head website   New FD head website I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New FD head website
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
F0XDIE :: General Discussion-
Jump to: