F0XDIE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

F0XDIE

A forum for all Clan F0XDIE members in the game Metal Gear Solid Online.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Metal Gear Game Teasers

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Darkseid08
F0XDIE Leader
F0XDIE Leader
Darkseid08

Metal Gear Game Teasers Empty
PostSubject: Metal Gear Game Teasers   Metal Gear Game Teasers I_icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 1:25 pm

So what's the deal with all the teasers? I haven't been keeping up with them is there anything revealing or interesting? Or is it all just still all riddles and puzzles? I heard from my friend that the next game would be a MGS prequel probably featuring Big Boss any truth to this?
Back to top Go down
Deadfoxx
Private
Private

PostSubject: Re: Metal Gear Game Teasers   Metal Gear Game Teasers I_icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 1:58 pm

I've been seeing them too, have no idea what is really is. I played with someone who mentioned there's a MGS5 coming in 2011 I believe. The only thing that I don't get is that if it's a prequel...why? lol Wasn't that MGS3? I guess they can do another taking place right after 3. But what makes sense and is a little more obvious is that they'll be a MGR, Metal Gear Raiden to explain what happened in between 2 and 4 and explain Raiden's search for Sunny and his exoskeleton. Plus Hideo mentioned countless times that this is "his" last MG and that it's the end of Snake's saga. However, this doesn't mean someone else can direct the game and make snake return, either post or pre MGS4. My opinion, I think it would be a smart move (and I wouldn't be surprised if this is what's going on) if they REMADE the original NES metal gear. I mean it's a growing trend with classic games. They did it with MGS twin snakes, Resident Evil, and now Silent Hill (coming soon). I know I'd play it!
Back to top Go down
Solid Strom
Private
Private
Solid Strom

PostSubject: Re: Metal Gear Game Teasers   Metal Gear Game Teasers I_icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 2:08 pm

I don't know. Last night they added a few more letters to the puzzle with a new countdown that gets over next monday, plus the BB pic that I'm using as my avatar now flashes when lightning crashes. But there's also a Raiden pic that's going to be released with him in full cyborg ninja gear. So I don't know how they're going to get Raiden and Big Boss in a game together.
Back to top Go down
Darkseid08
F0XDIE Leader
F0XDIE Leader
Darkseid08

PostSubject: Re: Metal Gear Game Teasers   Metal Gear Game Teasers I_icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 2:13 pm

Hm...Raiden? Yeah that should be interesting i wonder how exactly thats going to work. Please Kojima dont involve some convoluted story that incorporates time traveling PLEASE!
Back to top Go down
Solid Strom
Private
Private
Solid Strom

PostSubject: Re: Metal Gear Game Teasers   Metal Gear Game Teasers I_icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 2:16 pm

What you didn't know raiden has a flux capacitor in his robot suit and that he traveled through time with Big Boss to kill Hitler then steal a bunch of Al Gore votes in Florida so that W. won? I thought that was common knowledge. Oh yeah...the patriots told them to do it.
Back to top Go down
Darkseid08
F0XDIE Leader
F0XDIE Leader
Darkseid08

PostSubject: Re: Metal Gear Game Teasers   Metal Gear Game Teasers I_icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 12:41 pm

lol that just sounds crazy enough to be Kojimas next project. you might just be killed for knowing all of this Strom. watch yourself and watch for any black SUV's around your house
Back to top Go down
Solid Strom
Private
Private
Solid Strom

PostSubject: Re: Metal Gear Game Teasers   Metal Gear Game Teasers I_icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 2:36 pm

No I just made that up. The new game project is Metal Gear Kart. Select your favorite MGS character and race around the track in go-karts! With special weapons and turbo boosters on the track, it's nothing like Mario Kart....
Back to top Go down
Darkseid08
F0XDIE Leader
F0XDIE Leader
Darkseid08

PostSubject: Re: Metal Gear Game Teasers   Metal Gear Game Teasers I_icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 2:44 pm

i thought it was a fighting game that pits all of your favorite MGS characters in zany over the top comic violence fighting? Up to four players on one stage! That wasnt it? Super Metal Gear Brothers CQC Battle?
Back to top Go down
Solid Strom
Private
Private
Solid Strom

PostSubject: Re: Metal Gear Game Teasers   Metal Gear Game Teasers I_icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 2:47 pm

lol actually it's an action game where Maryl gets kidnapped by a giant turtle so Solid and Liquid team up to get her! Super Snake Brothers is coming!
Back to top Go down
Darkseid08
F0XDIE Leader
F0XDIE Leader
Darkseid08

PostSubject: Re: Metal Gear Game Teasers   Metal Gear Game Teasers I_icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 3:09 pm

LOL ok but on a more serious note has there been any updates on the teaser site? Is there another count down or something?
Back to top Go down
Solid Strom
Private
Private
Solid Strom

PostSubject: Re: Metal Gear Game Teasers   Metal Gear Game Teasers I_icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 2:46 pm

Still a count down going on with a bunch of letters and numbers now. I've been keeping a close eye on it so as soon as something is officially announced I'll let you know. BTW: My avatar is the new Raiden pic from the countdown. If you want the Big Boss one let me know.
Back to top Go down
Deadfoxx
Private
Private

PostSubject: LOL   Metal Gear Game Teasers I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 10:35 pm

did I call it or what LOL
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Metal Gear Game Teasers   Metal Gear Game Teasers I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Metal Gear Game Teasers
Page 1 of 1